Who wants to have fuss-free tasty dinners? We sure do! On a diet? Eat it with salad, or if you’re looking for something more filling, pair it with chips or rice. Also consider adding some dried cherries to this recipe, too. It offers a great additional flavor.
Try this recipe for baked honey paprika chicken tenders and you’ll surely be a fan.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb chicken tenders, sliced into finger-thick slices
- Half a cup honey
- 1/3 cup dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Let’s Get the Oven Smoking for Some Baked Honey Paprika Chicken Tenders!
- Preheat oven to 200C and gather all your ingredients.
- Slice the chicken into half an inch thick strips so they will cook faster and absorb more flavor.
3. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, paprika, curry powder, honey, and olive oil.
4. Dump in the chicken and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Let the mixture stand for 10-15 minutes.
6. Place in a roasting pan and spread evenly so that the chicken pieces are just 1 layer.
7. Bake for 20 minutes and done!
8. Garnish with spring onion and enjoy!
9. This recipe serves 2-3 persons and the marinade/sauce can flavor up to 2 lbs of chicken if cooking for more persons.
Check out this Quick and Healthy Cooking for One or Two cookbook on Amazon.